Google Ads (Previously Google Adwords)
- Event Reporting
DescriptionOptimize your Google Ads (formerly known as AdWords) to drive conversions and sales instead of impression or clicks. Leverage Funnellls no-code conversion tracking technology to optimize your campaigns and increase their ROI by as much as 10x.
Funnelll allows you to uncover and use Google's most powerful features and Smart Bidding Strategies like:
- Maximize Conversions: Optimize for conversions like registration or checkouts. This is an ideal start point for performance based marketing.
- Maximize Conversion Value: Optimize for conversion values by giving actions different values indicating their importance e.g. Registration = 1, Checkout = 10. This is ideal when moving down from top of the funnel conversions
- Target cost per action (CPA): Increase conversions while targeting a specific cost per action (CPA). This is ideal to use once there is enough historical data
- Target return on ad spend (ROAS)
AboutGoogle Ads (formerly Google AdWords) is an online advertising platform developed by Google, where advertisers pay to display brief advertisements, service offerings, product listings, video content, and generate mobile application installs within the Google ad network to web users.
- Click to link Google Ads account
- Link Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts
- Import Conversion Goals from Google Analytics to Google Ads
- Optimize campaigns for driving conversions
- Campaign performance dashboard (Premium Plans)
PricingSigning up for a Google Ads account is free. Billing is based on campaigns run. Different campaign types have different billing strategies e.g. pay for ad clicks, per call made to your business, or per action taken (conversions)
No credit card required.